Rogate Railway Station
Rogate railway station, also known variously as Rogate for Harting, and Rogate and Harting, supposedly served these two villages in the county of West Sussex in England. However the station was a mile and a half away from both of these places, and was in fact in the village of Nyewood. The station was on the former London and South Western Railway line between Petersfield and Midhurst. The line opened on 1 September 1864. Rogate station originally featured two platforms controlled by a fully operational signal box, however this was later taken out of use in 1932, with the box now used when the goods yard needed shunting. The line closed to all traffic on the 5 February 1955.